Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 11. Juli 2011

A bad surprise

So, that was with the physio's all great and comfortable, but that I expected something else, I would have to actually think.
My father picked me up from school then, and we went to the orthopedist, we gave away at the loose for a consultation 50, if you were not privately insured.
We told my story once again, she looked at my spine and digitally in real - and finally said that I ABSOLUTELY would need a corset.
And that's what we want to avoid. She said that physiotherapy alone brings nothing, and if one is not acting at once, it would not go well (which means that I have pain later).
So she called the hospital, where corsets are made​​, and booked an appointment for the next day. Incidentally, my father was in the hospital after our appointment at the pain center for two hours trying to get through there, and as far as it was, some said there that until the 13th July date to be free again. Just because the orthopedic surgeon was called there, we got a quick appointment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen