Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

How it all began...

I was visiting my grandparents who lived down the road.
They've got a small bath tub in which I love to sit in and relax.
After having taken a bath my grandma creamed my back as it is a bit hard to reach for myself. 
Well and that is how she noticed my spine not being straight. After about a week I went  to a "medical treatment centre for illnesses in the locomotor system and special palliative care with my Dad in the earliest morning hours.

Fabienne MeißnerI was not exactly in a great mood since we had returned  from a family celebration that took place in Bavaria very late on the night before and I did not know what exactly I was to expect. 
A young but strict Russian lady wanted to take a look at my back and I, back then, just stood there and expected for her to do something. After a long carry-on foofaraw I finally understood that she wanted me to take off my clothes up to the bra. 
Finally the Russian Lady meant that I "probably" have scoliosis, but I should get x-rayed. 
During the x-rays there was a more warm and kind woman, not as young anymore, who informed me that I had to remove my clothes to  only my underpants and lean onto a cold "wall". The woman asked me if I was pregnant, which was not the case since I did not even have my period. 

 The x-rays ( that you can take a look at on my blog "scoliosis and I") eventually revealed that I indeed have scoliosis.

Well, and that was only the beginning of my now completely upside down turned life. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen