Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Physio...Psycho...???

My exercise ball

The next step was the physical therapy, also called the physio-therapy. Everything was so new, so I mixed it constantly with "Psycho". Well, now I'm on it's. : D
Exactly opposite to "blah blah blah-pain therapy center" so I started with gymnastics. I was after a short waiting time together with my father in a room with a couch, made ​​a couple of posters about the human apparatus, a small shelf and a (likely genuine) mottled brown-and-white cowhide on the floor. A young man looked at my back (now I finally knew what I had to do) and he did a few exercises with me, then I was discharged.
It went twice a week, after the therapy, I always had a note signed with date (which struck me as very professional), so you could see that I had been present. Eventually I got a woman as a therapist, where I always got a (more or less painful) massage or sometimes on special units trained (something different than the pezzi ball)  because my leg muscles were too weak.
I did the exercises taught to me every day for ten minutes at home and my father got me a pezzi
ball, then and still smells of vanilla ice cream after.
This was another section of my new life with scoliosis.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen