Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

A little variation

I've finally got (after all the terrible long and grey, rainy days), one feel-good boost: It had indeed resulted from the circumstances that I was not in Frankfurt at my cousin F * , which means a week is not more get out of Berlin.
Yesterday I found out F is coming to Berlin, because her uncle is here on business. I was so happy that I have even performed a little dance of joy (which is not often the case with me). :D
This means: six more days varied distractions.
Not that my family distracts me is not good or something or does with me, but it's just something different. This morning
for example I had breakfast (that my brother made)  in my bed. I wake up at the last time at half past twelve in the morning, because I take my corset at 2:30am off (when I try to sleep with it, but it does not work). I am a person  who needs his sleep
even if it passes the half-day. If not, I have bad dark circles under my eyes, where not even really helps concealer, and I'm tired all day
Fortunately are now vacation, so I can basically sleep for as long as I want. The only problem: At some point I need to get up and put on my corset, so I can do at least half of the actually provided wearing time (10 hours).
Sleeping with the corset is another thing: I've been asleep a few times with it, but after about an hour I woke up again. : |
I hope I can sleep with it the whole night before school starts.
When the time comes, I will humble you. ;)


 
  * Names are marked only with a letter

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen