Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 2. September 2011

My first check-up

Today I was in the hospital again because I had a check-up at 9 clock.
The first thing I had in the ...

Corset-workshop, where my corset was a bit changed.
It took about twenty minutes, during which I sat with my father in the room where I had put on
first my corset. I passed the time counting tiles, looking at the catalog of patterns for corsets, walk around and talk with my father. Finally, when the man returned with my corset. He said to me that had changed the corset in the chest area and inserted a new pad . He also made me a line at the point where I have to pull it up.
Then we were directed to the...

X-ray, where I was x-rayed with my corset. That was very quickly. The woman sent me back out and said I should wait until they said that we can go. So we waited. And waited ... and at some point the woman came and said: "Oh yes, by the way, you can go now ." She had forgotten to send us away. Well, then my father and I had to log in again and wait again. I played a game on his cell phone and read already determined for the hundredth time my records about my scoliosis (which we collect in a plastic film), then we finally went to the ...

Doctor who showed us the pictures of my spine. And the great news: My scoliosis has improved within six weeks from 42 ° to 27 ° - 15 ° for a total! This is really a big improvement! Then the doctor wanted to measure my size, and even sent us back down to the workshop, there's something needed to be corrected on my corset. This time should watch the chef-corset-maker at my corset.
Overall, however, the waiting time should be 1 hour, then went to get my father and I to the canteen. A hot chocolate, a lunchbox and a chocolate  muffin later we were again present at the workshop. But since we had  experienced, the chief today could not receive any other patient because he had too much to do. This meant making another  appointment ...

Well, that was my little trip to the hospital. Towards the end of the sixth lesson I came into the class and so I could still learn a bit...

My spine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen