Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

New year, new start ...

Yeah, I've finally managed to sleep with the corset!
And more good news:
Tomorrow I travel to Bad Saarow on Scharmützelsee, a spa resort.
I live there for three days (for the first time in my life) in a suite in a 4-star hotel.
Next door there is a large spa.
This is great! Finally get out of Berlin! *-*


Some days later...

Well, tomorrow is also going to school again. A new year begins, unlike ever before:

1st I have a corset that I will wear in every lesson except sports...

2nd New subjects take place - and some disappear from the old schedule ...

3rd New teachers - more or less well - teach us...

Well, and you will find things even more determined that apply to you.
My vacation was very relaxing way. Bad Saarow is a wonderful, quiet place, with a lovely promenade by the lake, where you can smell freshly mown grass and hear the wind rustling in the trees. From the apartment you already saw the Scharmützel-lake glisten in the sun ... *-*...
The time spent without a corset, I usually was in the spa next to our hotel.
In the park I've also been lucky enough to watch a whole swan family at close range, among other things,
as the swan parents have hissed a dog...

                 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sounds like a lovely peaceful holiday in Bad Saarow! (Even with the hissing swan ;-) ) It really is a great place to get out of Berlin for a few days and enjoy the countryside!

    AntwortenLöschen