Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 26. August 2011

In the hospital - with corset

My corset from the front
When I came on 5 July 2011 for the fitting and familiarization of the corset  into the hospital, I knew that it would begin a new chapter of my life. 
 I shared a room with two other patients (in the beginning there were more, but most already left the hospital when I came). A girl (11) had had an operation, and another, called L * (9) also had a corset, but another than mine. L and I were like good friends, despite the age difference (our first conversation was the fact that we confused our therapists: I was with hers and my therapist was looking for me all the time).
Because we had arrived on the same day in the hospital, we did everything together every day and complained of how severely the corset hurts.

That was the plan given to us in our hospital:


Tuesday:
2 hours wear corsets, 1 hour break, etc.

Wednesday:

4 hours wear corsets, 1 hour break, etc.

Thursday:

5 hours corset wear, etc. 1 hour break and enter at night!

Friday: Corset 23 hours wear corsets, an hour break in the day, whenever you like

Saturday:

Hooray, after the physical therapy you may go home today!


I experienced quite a lot in the hospital, got to know very nice people - but also very painful moments. My corset was often corrected, but when I should wear it at night, there was still a pretty bad dent, with which one could not sleep well. So I lay awake until half past three clock in the morning in bed, totally desperate, because if I had not worn that night, I would still have to stay another night to Saturday. So I struggled internally with me, what should I do now, while L slumbered peacefully. We both had agreed that if someone can not sleep, we wake each other, then I've done it. After much give tips I've finally put the corset loosely and then I fell asleep anyway.


My corset from behind
Note to the pictures of my corset:
Where the holes are, must be my spine. They are there not for the arms!

What stands out above so comes under my left shoulder. And then there are still the buckles, which are tightening the corset.

 *Names are identified only by letters

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen