Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 28. August 2011

Oh, how life would be nice ...

Sometimes I really wish that I could never know about scoliosis and all that stuff. No corset, no physical therapy, nothing. That my spine would be just like the other girls my age.
Have you ever imagined how it would be if a person stands or sits in front of you, wearing something backless, and you're jealous - just on his spine. Surely not, right? As crazy as that sounds now, but I know how it is. It is likely, as when a guy with a crooked nose looks a beauty of a nose. Just that it is in my case a little differently, and the crooked nose can not work off or hinder you that they will still slate - it stays that way. You can operate the nose and correct it. The scoliosis can worsen if you do not mind. You can also operate your spine , but only in very bad cases, and causes widespread damage in growth, as far as I know.

But someday this nightmare is over. Unfortunately, it takes a couple of years, unless a miracle happens. I believe in miracles. And the fact that I pull out of the ditch of despair, albeit with help. I do not care what others think of you.
What matters is how you deal with the situation and make the best of it.
And everyone has made ​​its way manage to even if it takes much time to do so.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen