Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 26. August 2011

Schrodt or Schrott?

A few days ago I drove with my father to my new physiotherapy.
Determined are you so surprised that he so often occur as opposed to my mother, but even if she do not come along wherever I go, she is a great support for me!
In the car I looked again at the recipe, which I should identify myself there. At the bottom of the paper was written "Physiotherapyafter Schrott." I had to laugh, because I should do physical therapy after Catherine Schrodt, a special treatment for scoliosis, and in English means Schrott "scrap".
Well, the doctors are all very professional and all, but when it comes time to fill out a paper properly, make them tired. ;)
Physical therapy was very close to us, we did not have it so far. It was my first time with my corset outside the house, if only for a short time.


So we looked at the doorbell for the name that was on our list which had printed out the people in the hospital. There was physical therapy, but it was not wearing the name we were looking for. So we just went in and asked for. The secretary came to register, she was eating a chocolate bar and made a strange face when my father told her the name of the therapist on our list. She said only that there would not be here, but then the woman said that this therapist had worked here 10 years ago. There we're back to the old theme: fill out documents. -.-

Well, but apparently we were right and we should take a couple of chairs under an arch over a door that was painted like a rainbow. The painting reminded me of a poem that I should memorize times in second grade. It described the rainbow and its colors (red, orange, yellow, green and blue ...). Since I had sorted my pens always looking for the rainbow colors ...  
My father pointed to a small blue shift car, in which one you can put your toys.I had one in red , but I've never been able to drive it around the corner. So I had thrown myself on the floor and drummed with my fist on the floor because I was so frustrated. Temper tantrums are not typical for me, but at some point, everyone gets let out his anger, right? ;)

Lastly my therapist came to the fore, asked us to remove our shoes and follow her. I could put out my corset (: D) and she showed me exercises and a good postureShe had comfortable cool hands with which she corrected me or demonstrated things. She also gave me papers on which was my first practice with text and illustrated graphically.

Honestly, I think physical therapy not so bad as I had imagined at the beginning. :D

 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen