Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 26. August 2011

Be free...

Today, I only had four lessons and it was really warm outside, so I allowed myself to go to school without my backbrace on. I took the chance to finally wear my favourite summer dress which I bought during Easter vacation in a small Parisian boutique.
I felt quite normal, like any other girl at my age - I felt free. Free from being different. Free from worrying that someone would maybe notice my backbrace and make a stupid comment.

Yes, today I enjoyed four hours of freedom, ignoring the fact that my backbrace was already waiting for me in my room. And I knew that this was one of my few days on which I didn't have to wear my backbrace at school.
But one day I will no longer need it. Then I will be forever free from it.  
The only question is: When will that day be . . . ?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen